Saturday 18 August to Saturday 25 August 2018
Find your Oomph!
Imagine the joy of basking in gorgeous secluded and peaceful gardens during the hot sunny days of August. Cool, refreshing water is always nearby – from the icy mountain water in the plunge pool, to the fresh clear water of the millstream. There are vine verandas and terraces, a walled garden and roses, and delightful riverside walks, with ample space to relax, ponder, and just ‘be’.
Caroline Carr’s Find your Oomph! Retreat week will bring joy and personal freedom into your life, using a variety of transformative practices. Her mission is to inspire you to connect with your own inner freedom and find peace, strength, vitality and joy – whatever is going on in your life. Her methods are fun and playful and while often being unconventional; they also profound and sincere yet also profound and sincere.
Caroline will also contact you before the retreat, to get to know you a little and to help her plan the best possible schedule for all the retreat participants.
Is this you?
- “I feel drained. I’ve lost my get-up-and-go.”
- “I find it hard to relax – and anyway I’m too busy.”
- “My life’s good – I’ve got nothing to complain about really. But I don’t seem to have any passion for what I’m doing - there’s no fire in my belly. I don’t know… maybe I’m bored.”
- Do you never really let yourself have fun - unless you bring everyone else along with you, to make sure they’re all having fun too?
- Ever catch yourself realising that you have great intentions - and you start things, but you can’t seem to get them finished?
- Do you seem to try really hard, but never quite get to where you want to be?
- Do you worry too much?
- Do you often feel stressed and overwhelmed?
- Do you feel stuck? Or get the sense that you are drifting through life with no real progression, or passion or purpose?
- Do you know you could be doing more, but instead find yourself watching hours of TV whilst consuming a tub of ice cream or demolishing a packet of chocolate biscuits and then feeling guilty about it?
“I’ve just realised that I have to put myself first now. But how do I do that?”
Releasing the Oomph!
You’re already half way there. You’ve come to a massive realisation. And this retreat will be absolutely perfect for you now, as it’s the next logical step.
If the words empowered, strong, fun, joy, delight, shine, sparkle, authentic, loving, warm, appreciative, enthusiastic, playful and sincere appeal to you (these are all Oomph! qualities by the way), then I think you’ll love this retreat.
As we said earlier, this Find your Oomph! Retreat is a unique opportunity to reconnect with your true self, the real you - the one who feels free to run barefoot through the grass, or dance like no-body’s watching, or to sing from the top of a mountain! To laugh and play imaginatively and have fun. It’s GREAT to get back to that place inside yourself again, and to witness the transformative effect it can have on your life.
On Caroline’s unique week at the Watermill, you will:
- Find out how to sustain that sense of ease, lightness, freedom and joy – whatever is going on in your life, and however other people around you may be behaving. It really IS possible to do so and to emerge from a mire of mud unscathed, and smelling of roses!
- Find empowering ways to deal with any life transitions that you may be facing
- Explore quick and easy ways to achieve a great balance in your life. When your life is in balance, you always get better results, personally and professionally. It’s a win/win!
- Discover a range of was to let go of thoughts, beliefs and behaviours that may be holding you back. Sometimes you can do this more quickly than you might think!
- Relax, reflect and find clarity. There will ample opportunities to chat to other group participants, and also for some one-to-one time with me. Sometimes the right thing said by the right person in the right place can transform your life!
- Connect with a small, supportive group who share your interest in personal development, and who also are ready to enjoy a personal and empowering transformation
- Enjoy the luxury of a time-rich week, to have fun and learn to de-stress, whilst basking in a gorgeous relaxing environment, where all your daily needs are catered for.
What you’ll gain
- You’ll learn how to stay upbeat when life circumstances and other people’s behaviour could get you down, and you’ll be given practical techniques and tools which will guide you into a sense of ease, flow and freedom, peace, inner strength and joy.
- You’ll discover practical, efficient (and often unconventional) ways to release negative thoughts, feelings and patterns of behaviour - which may have prevented you from living the joyful life you deserve
- You’ll find (if this applies to you) that your family or those you love and care for can survive when you are not there, and this in itself can be a profoundly empowering lesson for you
- You’ll have fun learning wise and wonderful ways to instantly become grounded and relaxed – and yes, you will laugh. A lot.
- Your energy and vitality will improve, as will your relationships.
‘Problems’ and ‘issues’ that may have seemed overwhelming, are likely to seem less so as your gain a fresh perspective whilst you are away. Not only is this because you are taking time out from the situation, but you’ll benefit from the experience and wisdom of others, including myself. You’ll return home revitalised and grounded, and able to cope.
You will leave the retreat with more true confidence, clarity, positivity, energy, enthusiasm and inner strength than you may have experienced in the past
You’ll make new friends who, having shared this experience together are likely to foster a strong and supportive bond
You’ll enjoy a lightness of spirit, and the bliss of becoming a soul well-nourished, supported by practical techniques and recourses to continue to use after the retreat ends.
You’ll find yourself again. It’ll be like coming home to yourself – the real you.
This Find Your Oomph! retreat is a win/win situation. You benefit, and those you love and care about benefit too. They too reap the rewards of your lightness and joy.
Caroline Carr has been a successful hypnotherapist and life coach for many years. She’s written several books on mental health and women’s health, and has been featured in magazines, radio and TV.
She says: “My working playground has been varied and fun, including lengthy stints in the professional theatre, television, and teaching drama in schools and prisons. I've worked with brilliant actors so terrified of facing their audience that I've had to gently 'push' them onto the stage.”
She adds: “I’ve met people whose energy, passion and creativity blew me away, and also worked with people in the depths of despair, and with those whose kindness, compassion and courage has brought tears to my eyes.”
Now, she’s woven all the strands of her experience together to create a dynamic process called Oomphwork, doing what she loves best - inspiring others to connect with their own inner freedom and find peace, strength, vitality and joy. She says: “I'm thrilled that clients seem to love my quirky Oomphwork sessions. When they work with me they discover a lightness of being and a delicious sense of freedom that surprises them, and they are often astonished by their own positive transformation.
“They gain more confidence and clarity, and discover strengths that they didn't even know they had. Some experience breakthroughs in relationships, some spontaneously lose weight, and some enjoy a much easier relationship with money. They feel grounded, refreshed, balanced, energised and joyful - and they ALL stress less.”
You can find out more about Caroline at her website: www.findyouroomph.com
Because the Find your Oomph! Retreat will be tailored to the individual needs of the participants, we don’t have a detailed itinerary yet. But please visit our Itinerary page for an outline of what will happen during your Oomph! week.